Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.
- Enjoying the brief moments of peace and quiet I get early in the morning after Lee has left for work and before the kids wake up. I’m still yet to break the habit of scrolling through social media first thing in the morning.
- First I drink the coffee, then I do the adulting. I don’t know how I would survive without this brilliant machine in my life.
- Now that Violet has worked out how to open the alleged “child-proof” latches, there is nothing standing in her way. And of course she loves cupboards like this one in our bathroom which is filled with fun things to get into. Today she’s trying out all my hair clips and accessories.
- Heading out to do the grocery shopping. I’ve actually put makeup on and done my hair today. Go me. Car trips are so not fun right now with a newborn who insists on screaming and working himself up into quite a state every time he has to go into the car seat.
- You can’t do the shopping without a yoghurt pouch. Today’s grocery shopping adventure was particularly difficult. She whinged almost the entire time. Le sigh.
- It took a lot of pain and a lot of work but finally breastfeeding is kind of ok. But honestly, it’s not something that I enjoy or look forward to at all. I am persisting because I know that it’s so good for him. And I know that this is the last time I will ever get to do it.
- Making fruit mince slice with the last of the fruit mince I had made before Christmas (and before Jack’s early arrival).
- Violet is doing some painting. We use water colours because they’re easy to wash off when she decides she wants to paint things other than her book. But lately she’s more interested in the water than the paints.
- Ella. I feel so bad that she gets so little attention these days.
- I had planned on making Rocky Road before Christmas to give as gifts but Jack’s arrival put a pin in that plan. Nearly two months later I’m finally getting it done. Not that we really need to have this sitting in the fridge screaming to be eating right now…
- Violet loves it when Lee gets home from work and spends some time playing with her. Right now she’s loving playing with her block and building houses or towers. She’s got such great coordination already and I love seeing how she uses her blocks. I love these kind of open ended play materials and how they spark her creativity.
- Dinner is done and Violet is having her obligatory post-meal yoghurt.