Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.
- Early morning coffee + study in bed. Pretty much the only ‘quiet’ time I get all day at the moment.
- It’s finally cold enough for flannelette PJ’s and Ugg boots! This makes me so happy. I am definitely a winter person.
- Every morning when Jack wakes up, Violet insists on hopping into his cot with him to say good morning and give him a cuddle. So very cute, it melts my heart.
- Bunny dressing gown for Jack.
- Bunny dressing gown for Violet.
- I am really trying hard to improve my diet. Trying and mostly failing at the moment. But I hope that in time, as the stresses of life start to ease a bit that I will get better. This week I made up big baked oatmeal for breakfasts throughout the week. Heat up + add a dollop of greek yoghurt + add a drizzle of honey.
- Arriving at Uni for today’s classes. Rainy days are the best days. Especially now I have a decent umbrella again.
- Uni today was HORRIBLE. At one point during class I was fighting the urge to burst into tears. So at home I call time out on the things that I should be doing to spend some time outdoors with Violet. She gets some one-on-one time with me and I get the spirit boost of watching her having so much fun on her slide.
- When we moved into this house the backyard was little more than a sandpit. So thankful to now have lots of nice green lawn out there.
- Violet is definitely struggling with learning to regulate and control her emotions and tantrums right now. She’s definitely a two-year old. One of the things I’ve been doing with her to try to help is talking about emotions and feelings and making faces in the mirror and in photos to represent different emotions. A bit of goofy fun that is hopefully guiding her to where she needs to be to get through this stage.
- Daddy’s home <3
- Giving Jack his last feed before bed. We’re yet to really set a proper routine or a fixed bedtime and that’s ok. The bedtime routine is essentially the same, it just happens at a different time depending on what’s happened during the day. He’s gone from sleeping 12 hours overnight, back to waking up 2-3 times a night which is exhausting. It’s just a phase. It’s just a phase. It’s just a phase.